Mobile fall arrester with OK Karabiner
With its unique locking system, the ASAP sets the standard in fall protection for workers at height.
In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all their movements.
In case of shock or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user.
The ASAP may also be combined with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope.
Equipped with an OK TRIACT-LOCK Karabiner, it is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Simple to use, and effective;
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- it can be used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: the ASAP'SORBER European version or ASAP'SORBER
AXESS allows uses of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- Comes with a OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking Karabiner
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel
- Weight: 370 g (295 g for ASAP and 75 g for OK TRIACT-LOCK)
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP'SORBER European version energy absorber and an AXIS 11 mm or PARALLEL 10.5 mm rope with a sewn termination
- Certification(s): EAC when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope
Guarantee: 3 years
Conformance: CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, EAC