These Stretchers are not always held in stock and are sometimes made to order ,
so please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery
Developed specifically for the difficult conditions experienced during wind turbine hub rescue, the LYON SYNERGY RESTRICTED ACCESS STRETCHER
has been updated in three key areas:
- New, deeper, wrap-around shape provides increased impact protection for critical head and torso areas
- Revised head end profile to ensure minimal size for rapid deployment
- Manoeuvring handle cut-outs repositioned and profiled for ease of use
Combine these updates with the original features of:
and you have a class leading package.
- A smooth, snag-free skid base for sliding over flooring and machinery
- An integral casualty harness with colour coded double-action quick release chest and leg straps
- Extra-long harness straps to enable effective positioning and connection in difficult locations
- Easily carried rucksack style transport bag
The robust pre-fitted adjustable rope bridle has a captive attachment ring and twistlock connectors.
Its simple design allows multiple applications:
In use, the stretcher provides options of either a reclined, seated casualty position for suspension and slide type evacuations,
or completely flat movement through exceptionally restricted spaces.
- Basic four point vertical lifting, lowering or suspension
- Conversion to loop rope handles for stretcher carrying
- Four single legs for dragging and manoeuvring the stretcher around obstructions
- Compact size for rapid deployment - 840mm x 210mm dia
To ensure a long service life a selection of easily replaceable parts is available, with manufacturer's servicing possible on request.
Conformance: CE 93/42/EEC Class 1, EN1498 class B