The Synergy reach pole is primarily intended to aid the remote connection of the Synergy pick off rescue kit to a fallen worker. It is especially useful in situations where the casualty is suspended from a deployed fall arrest lanyard, providing the option for recovery without the rescuer having to descend to the casualty.
- Supplied complete with fitted connector mount and separate MGO type connector
- Comes in its own transport bag, fitted with a single shoulder strap and separate haul loop.
- Can be attached to the Synergy pick off rescue kit bag for carrying and stowage
- Maximum extended length 3.8m
- Can be used for other purposes where extended reach is required such as connecting a flexible anchorage line to an elevated anchor point
Conformance: EN 362 for scaffold hook