The K-Pro rope protector is a lightweight, in-line solution to protecting ropes and surfaces. Constructed like a traditional rope protector, but with an internal
Aramid layer between the heavy duty canvas layers, the K-Pro is suitable for the most hostile working environments.
Supplied with tie in cords, they can be attached anywhere along a rope’s length.
Available in 50cm or 80cm lengths.
- Triple layer construction for high levels of rope protection
- Aramid mid layer gives high heat and abrasion resistance
- Colour coded layers allows easy assessment of wear and tear
- Reversible colours allow easy identification of main and back up lines
- Tie in cords allow installation at any point along a rope’s length
- Large connection eyes allows connection with either tie in cords or karabiners
- Can be used in conjunction with ProPad+ rope mat to maximise protection
Conformance: Non PPE