The RGA4 is a three way retrieval block fitted with an up/down winch mechanism and the standard fall arrest capability. This unit can be used as a standard fall arrest block, but in the event of a fall, the operative can be winched up or down to safety almost immediately. As most rescue systems lower the casualty, the RGA4 can raise the operative to safe area, if the area below is unsuitable.
The RGA4 can also be fitted to the RGR1 tripod for use in the confined access industry, as it can lower a worker into an area where no ladders are fitted.
The RGA4 has a working length of 15 metres.
- Accredited to - EN360 & EN1496 A&B
- Cable Spec - 5mm Galvanized Or Stainless Steel Wire Rope
- Connector - Double action. High tensile steel alloy
- Weight - 11.35kg
- Features - Fall indicating connector. Retrieval system
- Size mm - L 340 x W 258 x D 80
- Max Arrest Force - < 6 kN
- Approx Arrest Dist - 0.5 Metres
Conformance: EN360, EN1496 A/B