The RGA2 is a multi purpose fall arrest block, which allows uninhibited movement during normal working activity. The carrying handle is part of the cast alloy housing and can be connected to the anchorage point using soft slings or a karabiner.
The RGA2 is used throughout the industry to provide semi permanent protection in work areas, and is also used on lorry sheeting gantries in conjunction with a beam trolley (RGBT 1). For self-connecting to the block, it is recommended that the operative uses an extension strop (RGL4) in order to ease the task.
The RGA2 has a working length of: 8 metres
- Accredited to - EN360
- Cable Spec - 5mm Galvanized Or Stainless Steel Wire Rope
- Connector - Double action. High tensile steel alloy
- Weight - 6.5kg
- Features - Fall indicating connector
- Size mm - L 325 x W 200 x D 80
- Max Arrest Force - < 6 kN
- Approx Arrest Dist - 0.5 Metres