The RGR4 Height Rescue System is a simple yet very effective method of reaching a person who has experienced a fall and is in need of quick
The operating handle is very easy to use and ensures controlled descent. The handle also has a reverse locking mechanism to prevent
accidental rapid descent.
The rescuer is able to latch onto the person that requires a rescue and both persons are able to descend safely and efficiently to an area of
safety. The kernmantel rope is stocked in 20,30 & 60mtr lengths, but can be supplied to any length in order to suit the needs of the user.
The integral safety knife is provided as standard so that the rescuer once attached can cut the lanyard of the person that has fallen.
Due to the design of the safety knife, it is not possible to accidently cut the rescue rope.
PROPER TRAINING BY A COMPETENT PERSON IN THE USE OF THIS EQUIPMENT IS ESSENTIAL
- Accredited to: Draft standard 95/501316
- Material: Steel descender, 11mm nylon kernmantel rope, 60mm scaffold hook
- Weight: 5.2kg ( 40m Pack)
- Features: Easy to operate descender handle, safety strop, safety knife, carry holdall
- SWL: 200kgs, for 1 or 2 persons
Conformance: Draft standard 95/501316