The Synergy pick off rescue kit has been updated, packed with high specification components from Petzl, Beal and Lyon Equipment. The kit has now been developed to be even quicker to use.
The bespoke transport sack containing the kit has the following features:
Internally the kit now comes with:
- Streamlined low volume shape with domed lid to reduce snagging when climbing
- Reversed lid opens away from the rescuer's harness for easy internal access
- Internal pockets for individual item storage
- Security rings on closures for anti-tamper tags
- Enlarged haul / hanging loop
- External accessory attachments
- Sewn terminations on the ropes for added security
- Pre assembled in a lowering configuration
- Lengths available of 20 or 60m
- A seperate captivated braking connector enabling the user to easily select the friction needed
The Synergy reach pole is primarily intended to aid the remote connection of the Synergy pick off rescue kit to a fallen worker. It is especially useful in situations where the casualty is suspened from a deployed fall arrest lanyard, providing the option for recovery without the rescuer having to descend to the casualty.
- Supplied complete with fitted connector mount and seperate MGO type connector
- Comes in its own transport bag, fitted with a single shoulder strap and seperate haul loop.
- Can be attached to the Synergy pick off rescue kit bag for carrying and stowage
- Maximum extened length 3.8m
- Can be used for other purposes where extened reach is required such as connecting a flexible anchorage line to an elevated anchor point
Conformance: All components CE
|Reach pole required: