Adjustable work positioning lanyard for tree care
The adjustable ZILLON lanyard is designed for arborist work positioning.
It is used doubled, on the harness side attachment points, to distribute the load on the waistbelt.
It is easily adjusted with one hand thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device.
- Thick rope for greater durability when running over branches
- Integral pulley for greater efficiency when taking in rope
- Easily adjusted with one hand thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Steel friction elements for increased longevity
- Available in three lengths
- Replacement ropes available in different sizes
- Material(s): stainless steel, aluminium, plastic, polyester
Certification(s): CE EN 358
- Reference(s) LA22 025
-Length 2,5 m
-Weight 570 g
- Reference(s) L22A 040
-Length 4 m
-Weight 735 g
- Reference(s) L22A 055
-Length 5,5 m
-Weight 900 g
Made in FRANCE
Guarantee 3 years