The ZIGZAG mechanical Prusik allows the user to move around efficiently in a tree using classic Prusik pulley system technique.
The linked rings provide precision and fluidity when moving around.
The pulley is mounted on ball bearings to allow the slack to be taken up easily.
To view improvements on the 2014 version, click on webpage below
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
- Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when jamming/releasing the device. Varying the pressure on this lever controls the speed of the descent
- Friction links provide progressive braking action for fluidity when moving around
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Swivel always keeps the device in position for better rope glide through the device
- Steel construction for improved durability
- Upper connection point for easily connecting the directional on a double rope
- For use only on double ropes
- Rope diameter: 11.5-13mm
Conformance: CE (for use on EN1891A ropes)