Lightweight Asymmetric Large-Capacity Karabiner
The lightweight WILLIAM Karabiner is made of aluminum.
It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items.
Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling.
The WILLIAM Karabiner is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system.
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
- facilitates connection of multiple items
- allows Munter hitch use for escape
- Aluminum Karabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the Karabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the karabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in two different locking systems:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the Karabiner is unlocked
|References||M36A TLN||M36A SLN||Weight||90 g||85 g
||Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN
||Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN
||Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN
||Guarantee||3 years||3 years
Conformance: CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use