While stocks last
The high-strength VULCAN karabiners are designed for rescue professionals.
With a large-capacity opening and high strength,
these karabiners are ideal for setting multiple anchors where conditions are
difficult and weight is not an issue.
karabiners are available in the TRIACT-LOCK
version for frequent manipulation
and the SCREW-LOCK version for
They each have the
Keylock system to facilitate manoeuvres.
The SCREW-LOCK version is equipped
with a visual locking indicator.
- For use with heavy loads
- Large size allows easier connection of multiple
- Wide opening for connection to thick anchors
- Very high quality steel for difficult conditions
- Keylock system prevents unexpected snagging of
the karabiner during manoeuvres
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the
karabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version)
Two locking systems available:
- - TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking for frequent
- - Manual SCREW-LOCK for occasional manipulations
or for difficult environments (mud, ice) where foreign
bodies could jam an automatic locking system
Conformance: EN 362,NFPA 1983