Eye shield with electrical protection for VERTEX and ALVEO helmets
- Ultra-wrap shield completely protects face against dangers of an electric arc
- Mounting inserts for easy installation on VERTEX (latest version) and ALVEO helmets
- Pivots quickly from "work" position to "storage" position on top of the helmet
- Scratch- and fog-resistant
Serial No: 16124
VIZEN face shields with serial numbers from 15300 to16365 experienced production variations during the manufacturing process. Their impact protection rating for high-speed particles is F (45 m/s) and not B (120 m/s) as indicated in the technical notice.
These face shields remain compliant with all other certifications and ratings indicated in the technical notice:
- EN 166: individual eye protection standard.
- ANSI-ISEA Z87.1-2010: American standard for eye and face protection.
- EN 170 2C-1.2: UV protection.
- 1: Optical class.
- 8: Resistance to short circuit electric arcs.
- 1: Protection against electric arcs up to 4kA.
- 0: The highest class of light transmission.
Conformance: EN166 , 1BT8, EN170, 2C-1,2,ANSI Z87.1-2010, GS ET-29,Class 1