Karabiner for progression lanyard
The VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK karabiner is designed for use on progression lanyards.
Its ergonomic design and automatic locking system facilitate manipulations when passing intermediate anchors.
The wide opening and the Keylock system allow the karabiner to be easily connected.
- Designed for use at the end of a PROGRESS lanyard
- Facilitates manipulations when passing intermediate anchors
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use. It is unlocked by a simple rotation
- wide opening for easy connection of the karabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the karabiner
- Simplified inspection:
- H profile protects markings from abrasion
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
Guarantee: 3 years
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 100 g
- Locking system: TWIST-LOCK
- Major axis strength: 25 kN
- Minor axis strength: 10 kN
- Open gate strength: 8 kN
- Gate opening: 25 mm
Conformance: CE EN 362