While stocks last
Comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue
With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height.
It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed.
Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head.
The VERTEX VENT is designed for optimal attachment of a PIXA or DUO headlamp, a VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield, and hearing protection.
- Excellent protection for work at height:
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Very comfortable to wear:
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
- PIXA or DUO headlamp (front and back slots)
- headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- hearing protection (side slots)
VERTEX - Comfortable helmets for work at height and rescue from Petzl professional on
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
Simultaneous operation of the two CenterFit adjustment wheels adjusts the headband. The adjustment wheels are easy to manipulate while wearing gloves.
The CenterFit system allows the helmet to be perfectly centered on the head.
VERTEX helmets adapt to your lighting needs and additional protection requirements in a few seconds.
For lighting:each helmet has a front mounting slot for attachment of a PIXA headlamp, and four positioning hooks for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband.
For protection: the user can install a protective VIZIR face shield with the two lateral inserts, and can add hearing protection with the two lateral slots.
Guarantee: 3 years
* Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection.
Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.
Conformance: CE EN 12492*, UIAA, ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I class C, EAC