Not suitable for work at height.
Comfortable and durable helmet, meets the requirements of the EN 397 industrial helmet standard.
This helmet is now 5 years old hence the reduced price.
The Vertex ST meets all the requirements of the standard EN397 and has a reduced release strain on the chin strap of 15-25kg. High quality groundwork, confined space or construction workers helmet.
- Chinstrap designed to break away if snagged : opens at 25 daN (EN 397 industrial safety helmet standard)
- Poly-carbonate shell, resistant to impact and wear (meets EN 397 industrial helmet standard and EN 12492 standard)
- Meets all optional requirements of the EN 397 standard:
- Lateral deformation
- Use at low temperatures (down to - 30°C)
- Electrical insulation
- Molten metal splash
- Side slots for mounting hearing and/or eye protection
- The cut of the shell contours over the ears to fit standard hearing protection
- Four headlamp clips
- Complete and simple adjustment:
- Single headband size adjustment wheel, quick and precise to manipulate even while wearing gloves
- Adjustment wheel and rear chinstrap attachment point have two height positions, to adjust the position of the straps on the neck and around the ears
- Chinstrap buckles can be adjusted forwards and backwards
- Webbing suspension system
- Thick, replaceable foam headband