Last years model - Reduced price while stocks last
Comfortable Helmet for work at height and rescue.
With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height.
Its unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash.
Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head.
The VERTEX BEST is designed for optimal attachment of a PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp, a VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield, and hearing protection.
- Optimal protection for work at height:
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- its closed shell offers protection against electrical risk and molten metal splash
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Very comfortable to wear:
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
- PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots)
- headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- hearing protection (side slots)
*Meets requirements of EN 397 and EN 12492
standards for impact protection.
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E
Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation.
Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal spray, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
- Made in France
- 3-year guarantee
- Materials: ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength
- VIZIR visor: A15A
- VIZIR SHADOW visor: A15AS
- Replacement foam: A10210
- Transparent stickers: A10100
- Reflective stickers : A10110
VERTEX - Comfortable helmets for work at height and rescue from Petzl professional on Vimeo.
Simultaneous operation of the two CenterFit adjustment wheels adjusts the headband. The adjustment wheels are easy to manipulate while wearing gloves.
The CenterFit system allows the helmet to be perfectly centered on the head.
VERTEX helmets adapt to your lighting needs and additional protection requirements in a few seconds.
For lighting: each helmet has a front mounting slot for attachment of a PIXA headlamp, and four positioning hooks for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband.
For protection: the user can install a protective VIZIR face shield with the two lateral inserts, and can add hearing protection with the two lateral slots.
Guarantee: 3 years
Conformance: EN 397, EN 12492