With its strong chin strap, the VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard
in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash. Its six-point mesh headband ensures comfort and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The
VERTEX BEST is designed to optimally
accept hearing protection, the specific
VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
- Six-point mesh headband forms to the shape
of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption
achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering
and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR visor.
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet
during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Non-ventilated helmet protecting against electrical
hazard and molten metal splash
- Size: 53-63 cm / 20.9"-24.8"
- Weight: 455 g / 16 oz
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
- CSA Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E
* Meets requirements of EN 397 and EN 12492
standards in terms of protection against mechanical
Meets requirements of EN 397 and EN 50365
standards in terms of electrical insulation
Meets optional requirements of the EN 397 standard :
molten metal splash, lateral deformation, use in cold
- Made in France
- 3-year guarantee
- Materials: ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength
- VIZIR visor: A15
- Replacement foam: A10210
- Absorbent foam: A10200
- Transparent stickers: A10100
- Reflective stickers : A10110
VERTEX - Comfortable helmets for work at height and rescue from Petzl professional on Vimeo.
Simultaneous operation of the two CenterFit adjustment wheels adjusts the headband. The adjustment wheels are easy to manipulate while wearing gloves.
The CenterFit system allows the helmet to be perfectly centered on the head.
VERTEX helmets adapt to your lighting needs and additional protection requirements in a few seconds.
For lighting: each helmet has a front mounting slot for attachment of a PIXA headlamp, and four positioning hooks for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband.
For protection: the user can install a protective VIZIR face shield with the two lateral inserts, and can add hearing protection with the two lateral slots.
Conformance: SHELL EN397 CHIN STRAP EN12492