This rope is not always held in stock so please allow a few days before delivery
Low stretch kernmantel, high-strength rope with excellent handling
Low stretch kernmantel rope with a large diameter that ensures great strength and excellent handling when working with heavy loads.
The EverFlex construction guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time.
Rope available in four lengths.
- Large diameter, ensuring great strength and excellent handling when manipulating heavy loads
- Consistent performance over time:
- EverFlex construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- this construction ensures great flexibility over time, under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), which allows it to maintain excellent
handling and optimal functioning with devices
- Standard lengths: 50, 100, 200 and 500m
- Customization by request: option of ordering a custom-length rope
- Diameter: 12,5 mm
- Materials: polyester, nylon
- Weight per metre: 111 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 23 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 34 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,7 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 15
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 46 %
- Static elongation: 2,8 %
Other colours available on request, please contact us for more info.
Conformance: CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 General Use