This rope is not always held in stock so please allow a few days before delivery
Low stretch kernmantel, high-strength rope with excellent handling
A large diameter rope that ensures great strength and excellent handling when working with heavy loads.
The EverFlex construction guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time.
Rope available in three lengths.
- Large diameter, ensuring great strength and excellent handling when manipulating heavy loads
- Consistent performance over time:
- EverFlex construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- this construction ensures great flexibility over time, under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), which allows it to maintain excellent
handling and optimal functioning with devices
- Standard lengths: 50, 100 and 200m
- Customization by request: option of ordering a custom-length rope
- Diameter: 12,5 mm
- Materials: polyester, nylon
- Weight per metre: 111 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 23 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 34 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,7 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 15
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 46 %
- Static elongation: 2,8 %
Conformance: CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 General Use