False crotch for tree care, designed for ropes with sewn terminations
The TREESBEE SCREWLINK anchor strap is used to improve rope glide at the anchor while protecting the tree from abrasion.
It is designed for ropes with sewn terminations (the link opens to let the sewn termination through).
- Protects the tree and improves rope glide at the anchor
- Can be retrieved from the ground
- Wide webbing limits twisting
- Triple thickness of termination on large ring side makes the webbing more rigid during retrieval
- Terminations easy to identify with colour coding
- Strap with large diameter ring and quick link (triangle) for ropes with sewn terminations (the link opens to let the sewn termination through)
Guarantee: 3 years
- Length: 110 cm
- Weight: 295 g
- Breaking strength: 18 kN
- Certification: CE EN 795 Type B
Conformance: CE EN 795 Type B