Drop-proof pulley for long Tyrolean traverses
The TRAC PLUS pulley has maximum longevity, thanks to the latest bearing technology and to the VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK PARK Karabiner.
The Karabiner is attached to the pulley, making the unit drop-proof, and thus simplifying maneuvers.
The clip-on, lockable, optimally shaped cover makes it easy to connect the TRAC PLUS to a pulley lanyard.
- Ease of use:
- unit is drop-proof thanks to the VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK PARK Karabiner attached to the pulley
- two in-line sheaves ensure good stability
- front and rear fairings limit the risk of pinched fingers
- Special construction for intensive use:
- longer life, thanks to the latest double-row ball bearing technology
- VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK PARK carabiner with reinforced construction and hard anodization for greater resistance to damp and salty environments
- two supports for the progression Karabiners allow them to be protected from cable wear
- joining piece distributes contact points between the Karabiner and the pulley to increase the longevity of the Karabiner
- Easier for the operator:
- clip-on, optimally shaped lockable cover (screws included) makes it easy to connect the TRAC PLUS to a pulley lanyard
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
- product comes ready to assemble (screws included)
- Packs of 10 come with one set of instructions
- Cable diameter: 9 to 13 mm (may also be used on ropes)
- Weight: 405 g
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Conformance: CE, EAC