Compact, ultra-lightweight screw-lock karabiner
The SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK is based on the SPIRIT karabiner and uses Petzl's manual screw-lock locking system.
This karabiner is designed for specific applications, for example for use at belay stations.
It is very compact, and has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the karabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Karabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the karabiner
- Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- karabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
- Weight: 45 g
- Locking system: SCREW-LOCK
- Major axis strength: 23 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 9 kN
- Gate opening: 18 mm
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Material: aluminum
Conformance: CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA