Ultra-light Asymmetric Screwgate Karabiner
Triact Lock now in stock
The compact Sm'D asymmetrical aluminum karabiner is recommended for workers at height looking to reduce weight to a minimum.
D shape makes it especially suitable for attaching devices.
It is available in two locking systems (automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system), or without a locking system.
- D shape is especially suitable for attaching devices
- Compact Aluminum Karabiner, for workers at height looking to reduce weight to a minimum
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the karabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the karabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Hole for connecting TIBLOC or MICRO TRAXION type devices, limiting the risk of losing them
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 45g
- Major Axis Strength: 23kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8kN
- Open Gate Strength: 7kN
- Gate Opening: 20mm
- Guarantee: 3 years
Conformance: CE EN 362, EN 12275 Type B, EAC