Black Rigging plate
Available in three sizes, the PAW rigging plate allows the organizing of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems.
The hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
Made of forged aluminum, it offers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- For easy organization of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems:
- 19 mm holes allow the locking sleeves of most karabiners to pass through, enabling the karabiner to be rotated
- hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
- main attachment hole accepts up to three karabiners
- the odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- up to three users can be connected at the same time
- made of forged aluminum for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- durable markings, thanks to the recessed area in the center of the plate
- Available in three sizes
- Two wide auxiliary attachment holes (size L only), compatible with the CONNEXION FIXE and CONNEXION VARIO anchor straps.
- Material: Aluminum
- Certification: CE, NFPA 1983 General Use
||Weight||60 g||180 g||350 g
||Breaking strength||36 kN||45 kN||50 kN
||Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years
Conformance: CE, NFPA 1983 General Use