Foot ascender - right and left
The PANTIN foot ascender is used with the CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps to make rope ascents faster and less tiring.
It is available in right- and left-foot versions.
- Designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring:
- used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps
- design facilitates rope glide on the first few metres
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
- easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
- catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Rugged construction:
- stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Dyneema« straps resist abrasion
- Available in right- and left-foot versions
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
The Black Catch (see below) is not included as standard but can be purchased separately.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, Dyneema«
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Conformance: Non PPE