Petzl OXAN steel karabiners are designed for work-at-height professionals. Their strength and compact size make them particularly suited for use in difficult conditions where weight is not an issue, setting fixed anchors, connecting to metal structures, etc.
These karabiners are available in the TRIACT-LOCK version for frequent
manipulation and the SCREW-LOCK version for occasional use. They each have the Keylock system to facilitate manoeuvres. The SCREW-LOCK version isequipped with a visual locking indicator.
- Designed for building fixed anchors or for
connecting to metallic structures
- Very high quality steel for difficult conditions
- Keylock system prevents unexpected snagging of
the karabiner during manoeuvres
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the
karabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version)
Two locking systems available:
- - TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking for frequent
- - Manual SCREW-LOCK for occasional manipulations
or for difficult environments (mud, ice) where foreign
bodies could jam an automatic locking system
Conformance: EN 362,NFPA 1983