High-strength steel oval karabiner
OXAN is a high-strength steel karabiner designed for use in difficult environments.
The oval, symmetrical shape allows optimal loading of the karabiner when setting up anchors or connecting to metal structures.
It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system. OXAN TRIACT-LOCK is available in European or international versions.
OXAN can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favour positioning of the karabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- High-strength steel karabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the karabiner
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading of the karabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the karabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the karabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Available in European or international versions
- Also available in black
|References||M72A TL||M72A SL||Locking system||TRIACT-LOCK||SCREW-LOCK
||Major axis strength||38 kN||38 kN
||Minor axis strength||16 kN||16 kN
||Open gate strength||15 kN||15 kN
||Gate opening||22 mm||22 mm
||Weight||195 g||185 g
||Guarantee||3 years||3 years
Conformance: CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC