Easy-to-don fall arrest harness
The NEWTON EASYFIT fall arrest harness is easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles
(sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. It is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- slots on the shoulder straps allow installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
- Easy to use:
- shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- equipment loops and slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allows easy organization of work tools
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
New for 2016
- Soft sternal attachment points with protective sleeving.
- An additional FAST harness front closure, removing the need for a metallic connector in the sternal attachments when using the dorsal point.
- Updated FAST buckles with the locking and adjustment systems separated, making a slimmer, less intrusive unit.
- A JAK version, now called the EASYFIT, with padded areas for increased comfort and protection.
* When using the sternal attachment point an EN362 connector is required e.g. Omni
|References||C73JFA 0||C73JFA 1||C73JFA 2||Colour ||black/yellow||black/yellow||black/yellow
||Size || 0 || 1 || 2
||Waist belt ||65-80 cm|| 70-93 cm || 83-120 cm
||Leg loops ||44-59 cm|| 47-62 cm ||50-65 cm
||Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm ||175-200 cm
||Guarantee||3 years ||3 years||3 years |
Conformance: CE EN361, EAC