MICROFLIP is a reinforced adjustable lanyard designed for positioning in tree care work.
Its cable core reduces the risk of severing the lanyard and facilitates moving about on the trunk. Yellow colour for excellent visibility.
- Designed to be used in double mode on the harness side attachment points
- Reinforced lanyard with cable core to reduce the risk of severing the lanyard
- Simple and efficient to use:?
- ergonomic MICROGRAB cam-loaded rope clamp for rapid length adjustment
- reinforced lanyard that is supple enough to reduce bulk in storage and when carried on the harness,
while providing good handling and enough rigidity to facilitate moving about on the trunk
- reinforced lanyard in yellow colour for excellent visibility
- ends equipped with a plastic sheath to hold the carabiners in correct position
- Optimal longevity:
- the sheath of the reinforced lanyard is bonded to the cable for better hold and longer product life
- ends protected from abrasion by the plastic sheaths
- may be used with the MICRO SWIVEL to avoid twisting
- reinforced rope available as a replacement part
- Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m
Materials: Steel, Aluminum, Plastic, Polyester
|References|| L33 025 || L33 040 || L33 055 || Length || 2,5 m || 4 m || 5,5 m
|| Weight || 750 g || 1055 g || 1355 g
||Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years
Conformance: CE EN358, EAC