The Petzl Kootenay is a high strength swing cheek pulley large enough to pass knots in the rope and can also be used as a capstan.
- Extra large sheave mounted on sealed ball bearing spindle for super high efficiency.
- The larger clearance between the top of the side plates and the sheave allow the passage of knots.
- Pins can be used to lock the sheave to allow use of the pulley as an anchor.
- For use with ropes 8 to 19 mm in diameter.
Breaking strength: 20kN x 2 = 40kN.
- Working load: 5kN x 2 = 10kN.
- Height: 260mm.
- Weight 1390g
- Individually tested