Double progression lanyard
JANE-Y is a double progression lanyard that allows continuous connection during rope ascents.
The plastic sheaths hold the karabiners in position and facilitate clipping while protecting the terminations from abrasion.
It has a 60 cm long arm and a 30 cm short arm.
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. Therefore, they should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1
- Double lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents:
- long arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp
- short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Easy handling, thanks to the sewn terminations:
- plastic sheath at each end holds the karabiner in position and facilitates clipping while protecting the termination from abrasion
- STUART accessory allows direct attachment to the gated ventral attachment point of ASTRO harnesses
- Individual identification marking on plastic sheath, to track equipment throughout its lifespan
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
Guarantee: 3 years
- Weight: 130 g
- Certifications: CE EN 354; ANSI Z359.3
- Long arm length: 60 cm
- Short arm length: 30 cm
- Material: Polyester
Conformance: CE EN 354; ANSI Z359.3