Temporary horizontal lifeline
GRILLON allows a horizontal lifeline to be installed quickly when there is a large work surface to cover.
The integrated self-locking device allows easy adjustment of length, depending on the distance between two anchor
It is available in four lengths to adapt to any situation.
(1) Tie a mule knot behind the GRILLON to lock the anchor.
- Easy to use:
- allows a horizontal lifeline to be installed quickly when there is a large work surface
- fine adjustment system allows easy adjustment of length and tension between two anchor points (1)
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Available in four lengths: 5, 10, 15 and 20 cm
- Replacement ropes available
- Materials: nylon, polyester, aluminum
- Certifications: CE EN 795 C, EAC
|References||L052AA03||L052AA04||L052AA05||L052AA06||Length||5 m||10 m||15 m||20 m
||Weight||720 g||1075 g||1475 g||1875 g
||Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years
Conformance: CE EN 795 C, EAC