Very lightweight seat harness with metal ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and leg loops during suspended work.
The FALCON features a semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for maximum comfort and self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
The rear buckle allows a TOP chest harness to be attached.
- Metal ventral attachment point distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspension
- Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Ventral attachment point: yes
- Lateral attachment points: yes
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
|Size||Weight||Waist size||Leg loop size|
Guarantee: 3 years
Conformance: CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC