This Harness is now over a year old, hence the reduced price.Only one available
Lightweight seat harness for suspended rescue
Very lightweight seat harness with metal ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and leg loops during suspended work.
The FALCON features a semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for maximum comfort and self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
The rear buckle allows a TOP chest harness to be attached.
- Metal ventral attachment point distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspension
- Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Materials: Nylon, Polyester, Aluminum, Steel
- Ventral attachment point: yes
- Lateral attachment points: yes
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
|Size||Weight||Waist size||Leg loop size|
Guarantee: 3 years
Conformance: CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC