Powerful multi-beam headlamp that runs on standard batteries, with FACE2FACE anti-glare function, for use in ATEX hazardous areas. 430 lumens
The DUO Z2 headlamp provides a powerful 430 lumens in BOOST mode, and runs on regular batteries.
It is multi-beam, and has four lighting modes, making it adaptable
to every situation: close-range work, proximity, movement and long-range vision.
Featuring the FACE2FACE anti-glare function, the DUO Z2 headlamp allows those working in a group to face each other without blinding one another, enabling them to work
more effectively together. It can be worn on VERTEX and ALVEO helmets, thanks to the included mounting plates.
It meets ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc IIIB T135° C Dc) certification requirements for work in hazardous areas.
- Four modes, plus BOOST, to adapt lighting to any work situation:
- close-range lighting: low-intensity flood beam maximizes burn time
- proximity lighting: mixed beam with brightness suited for comfortable proximity vision
- lighting for movement: mixed beam offers a focused component for easily moving around
- distance vision: highly focused beam for seeing at a distance
- BOOST mode provides temporary access to maximum power of 430 lumens
- ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc IIIB T135° C Dc) certified headlamp for use in explosive environments
- Safety and comfort when traveling in a group, thanks to the FACE2FACE anti-glare function: automatically dims the light when two or more beams cross, enabling those using DUO headlamps to face each other without blinding one another
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: stable lighting over time, ideal for long work periods
- Reliability and ergonomics:
- balanced, thanks to the remote battery pack worn on the back of the head
- easy-to-use button, even with gloves
- electronic locking to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are nearly spent
- IP 67 (waterproof to -1 metre for 30 minutes in fresh water)
- excellent resistance to falls, to impacts and to crushing
- Weight (with batteries): 360 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed or focused
- Energy: 4 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: Four alkaline battery brands are compatible with ATEX use (refer to Instructions for Use). Other alkaline, rechargeable, Ni-MH and lithium
batteries are only compatible with non-ATEX use.
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 metre for 30 minutes in fresh water)
- Headlamp comes with two plates for mounting on VERTEX and ALVEO helmets
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam pattern||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|| " ||close-range work||flood||50 lm||17 m||15h30||10 lm for 1 h
|| " ||proximity||mixed||120 lm||30 m||6h45||10 lm for 1 h
||CONSTANT LIGHTING||movement||mixed||220 lm||80 m||2 h||10 lm for 1 h
|| " ||distance vision||focused||180 lm||120 m||2h45||10 lm for 1 h
|| " ||BOOST mode||mixed||430 lm||115 m|| ||
Conformance: CE ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc IIIB T135° C Dc)