These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity.
Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers.
Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas.
The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
Available in size XS - XL
- Natural, high-quality leather with reinforced palm
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back is made of durable leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Karabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Materials: goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- Certifications: CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133), EAC
|References||K53 XST||K53 ST||K53 MT||K53 LT||K53 XLT||Size|| XS - 7.5 || S - 8 || M - 8.5 || L - 9 || XL - 9.5
||Hand circumference||19 cm||20 cm||21.5 cm||23 cm||24.5 cm
||Weight||132 g||136 g||140 g||146 g||152 g
Conformance: CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133), EAC