Lightweight belay/rappel gloves
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove.
Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit.
The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced karabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Natural, high-quality leather
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Karabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Available in size XS - XL
- Materials: goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- Certifications: CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133), EAC
|References||K52 XST||K52 ST||K52 MT||K52 LT||K52 XLT||Size|| XS - 7.5 || S - 8 || M - 8.5 || L - 9 || XL - 9.5
||Hand circumference||19 cm||20 cm||21.5 cm||23 cm||24.5 cm
||Weight||100 g||105 g||115 g||118 g||120 g
Conformance: CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133), EAC