Removable anchor with locking function
The COEUR PULSE is a removable high-quality stainless steel anchor that can be installed and removed for reuse very simply and rapidly, without tools.
The locking function limits the risk of involuntary removal.
- Easy to use:
- simple, rapid installation and removal, without tools, allowing it to be reused (1)
- locking function limits the risk of involuntary removal
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates karabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two karabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of karabiners thanks to the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- (1) For optimal use of the anchor, the hole must be perfectly cylindrical. To this end, opt for a drill bit with three or four cutting edges.
- Material(s): 316L stainless steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B
|Diameter||12 mm||Weight||140 g
||Drilling depth||6 cm
||Drilling diameter||6,5 mm
||Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa||25 kN
||Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||20 kN
Conformance: CE EN 795 B