While stocks last-Only one size 1 remaining
Comfortable harness for rope access
This Harness is one year old.
- Integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp for ascending ropes
- The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing.
- When the waistbelt is weighted, they help distribute the load over the shoulders
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking
- DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Leg loops equipped with FAST automatic buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- A ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended work
- Two lateral attachment points transfer the load to the waistbelt for comfort when working with feet supported. They can be flipped back against the waistbelt when snagging is an issue
- Sternal and dorsal attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system
- In case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the weight is taken up on the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt for connecting a restraint lanyard