Ultra-Comfortable Rope Access Harness
With an integrated CROLL L ventral rope clamp, the ASTRO BOD FAST harness was designed for greater efficiency and comfort during rope ascents.
The openable ventral attachment point allows optimal integration of equipment (rope clamp, lanyard, seat...). Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support.
They are contoured and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort when suspended.
The DoubleBack self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used.
The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches.
It is certified to European and Russian standards.
Openable ventral attachment point
The openable ventral attachment point allows optimal integration of equipment (rope clamp, lanyard, seat...).
Side attachment points
Two textile side attachment points with plastic insert ensure easy connection of equipment with limited weight and bulk.
DoubleBack PLUS buckles
The waistbelt and shoulder straps are equipped with self-locking DoubleBack PLUS buckles that allow quick and easy adjustment.
FAST LT buckles
Leg loops are equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves.
- Ventral attachment point can be opened for optimal integration of equipment:
- connection of Progresslanyards directly on the attachment point without need for a connector
- connection of Croll ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
- connection of the Podium seat on the attachment point allows direct connection to the descender, while guaranteeing mobility at the ventral attachment point.
- Ultra-comfortable design:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders.
- textile side attachment points with plastic insert ensure easy connection of equipment with limited weight and bulk
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with Fast LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- DoubleBack self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for an adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point.
In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- two slots for Caritool tool holder
- two slots for Toolbag tool pouch
- Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Conformance: CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 Type B, EAC