Only 1 2017 version
Lanyard with energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
The ASAP'SORBER lanyard connects to the ASAP (European version) or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester,
to allow the user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases.
Equipped with tear-webbing inside an openable pouch, the absorber is protected from abrasion while allowing for regular inspection.
It is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Connects the ASAP (European version) or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to the harness
- Allows the user to distance himself from the rope in order to:
- declutter the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and molten metal splash
- Absorb the energy of a fall by the tearing of specific stitching
- Zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion and splashes while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Materials: nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A and CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP (European version) or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, EAC
Made in FR
Guarantee 3 years
- References L71AA 40
-Length of sling 40 cm
-Weight 105 g
Conformance: CE EN 355, EAC