Mobile fall arrester with locking function
To choose your ASAP, nothing is more simple: what is your profession? ASAP is designed for fall protection (carpenters, roofers, power line workers...), while the ASAP LOCK specifically targets rope access specialists confronted with very particular contexts for use.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system difficult to lose when passing intermediate anchors
- may also be used with an ASAP'SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
- Weight: 425g
Additional information regarding ASAP LOCK PPE inspection
Conformance: CE EN353-2,CE EN12841 Type A,ANSI Z359.51