Mobile fall-arrest device for rope
With its unique locking system, the ASAP is a reference product in fall protection for workers at height.
In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements.
In case of shock or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user.
The ASAP may also be combined with an ASAPíSORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Simple to use, and effective;
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- may be combined with an ASAPíSORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
- Comes with a OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking Karabiner
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel
- Weight: 370 g (295 g for ASAP and 75 g for OK TRIACT-LOCK)
- Rope diameter: 10-13mm
Guarantee: 3 years
Conformance: CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, EAC