Energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
The ASAPíSORBER AXESS energy absorber connects to the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to allow the user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect
it during certain work phases. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion while allowing for regular inspection.
In can be used in two-person rescue situations for a maximum load of 250 kg.
It is certified to U.S., European, and Russian standards.
- Connects the ASAP (international or European version) or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to the harness
- Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to:
- declutter the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and molten metal splash
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg. Can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Comes with two types of connector accessories:
- STRING webbing protectors to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- CAPTIV positioning bars to keep the karabiners integrated with the lanyard
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 6 feet when used with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) karabiners and CAPTIV positioning bars
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP (international or European version) or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
Length of sling: 40 cm
Weight: 205 g
Conformance: ANSI Z359.13/ CE EN 12841 Type A/ CE EN 353-2