20cm out of stock until July
Energy absorber for ASAP international version or ASAP LOCK
The ASAPíSORBER energy absorber connects to the ASAP (international version) or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to allow the
user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases.
Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion while allowing for regular inspection.
It is available in two lengths, to provide the best balance between distance from the rope and reducing fall length.
It is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Connects the ASAP (international version) or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to the harness
- Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to:
- declutter the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and molten metal splash
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Can be used with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) karabiners
- Comes with two CAPTIV positioning bars that favour loading of karabiners along the major axis and keep them integrated with the lanyard
- Available in two lengths to provide the best balance between distance from the rope and reducing fall length
- Materials: nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 6 feet when used with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) karabiners and CAPTIV positioning bars
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP (international version) or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
|References||L071BA00||L071BA01||Length||20 cm||40 cm
||Weight||125 g||145 g
||Guarantee||3 years||3 years
Conformance: ANSI Z359.13, CE EN 12841 Type A, CE EN 353-2