Twist-lock temporarily out of stock
Asymmetrical Aluminum Karabiner
The asymmetrical aluminum Am'D Karabiner has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as Descenders or
positioning Lanyards. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate manipulations.
The Am’D Karabiner is available in three locking systems: SCREW-LOCK manual system or TRIACT-LOCK and TWIST-LOCK automatic systems.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as Descenders or positioning Lanyards.
It can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favour positioning of the Karabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to
keep it integrated with the device.
- Facilitates manipulations:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the Karabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H profile:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the Karabiner is unlocked
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
- Also available in black (SCREW-LOCK and TRIACT-LOCK)
- Material: aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
|References||M34A SL||M34A TL||M34A RL||M34A SLN ||M34A TLN|
|Weight||70 g||75 g||75 g||70 g||75 g|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm||24 mm||25 mm||25 mm||24 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Conformance: EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983