The ALVEO VENT is a lightweight helmet for workers at height. Its ventilation holes allow air to pass through the helmet. Its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on
the head. The ALVEO VENT is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
- Lightweight helmet with comfort foam that is barely
felt on the head. Shock is absorbed by deformation
of the expanded polystyrene liner.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering
and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR visor
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet
during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Size: 53-63 cm / 20.9"-24.8"
- Weight: 345 g / 12.2 oz
- Colours: red, yellow, white
- CE EN 12492*
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
* Meets requirements of EN 397 and EN 12492
standards in terms of protection against mechanical
Meets optional requirements of EN 397 standard :
lateral deformation, use in cold temperatures
- VIZIR visor: A15
- Replacement foam: A20210
- Absorbent foam: A20200
- Transparent stickers: A20100
- Reflective stickers : A20110
ALVEO - Lightweight helmet for work at height and rescue from Petzl professional on Vimeo.
CenterFit adjustment system: The two adjustment wheels act simultaneously to adjust the headband and keep the helmet centered on the head. Adjustment wheels can be manipulated while wearing gloves.
Conformance: EN12492, EN397