The ALVEO BEST is a lightweight helmet for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash. Its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband
and keeps it centered on the head. The ALVEO BEST is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
- Lightweight helmet with comfort foam that is barely felt on the head. Shock is absorbed by deformationof the expanded polystyrene liner.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering
and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR visor
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet
during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Non-ventilated helmet protecting against electrical
hazard and molten metal splash
* Meets requirements of EN 397 and EN 12492
standards in terms of protection against mechanical
- Size: 53-63 cm / 20.9"-24.8"
- Weight: 345 g / 12.2 oz
- Colours: yellow, red, white
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
Meets requirements of EN 397 and EN 50365
standards in terms of electrical insulation
Meets optional requirements of the EN 397 standard :
molten metal splash, lateral deformation, use in cold
- Made in France
- 3-year guarantee
- Materials: ABS, expanded polystyrene, nylon,
polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- VIZIR visor: A15
- Replacement foam: A20210
- Absorbent foam: A20200
- Transparent stickers: A20100
- Reflective stickers : A20110
ALVEO - Lightweight helmet for work at height and rescue from Petzl professional on Vimeo.
CenterFit adjustment system: The two adjustment
wheels act simultaneously to adjust the headband
and keep the helmet centered on the head.
Adjustment wheels can be manipulated while
Conformance: Shell EN397, Chin Strap EN12492