Reduced price due to manufacturing date of 2017 - Only 2 remaining
ABSORBICA-Y European version
Double lanyard with integrated energy absorber
Now only available in 150 cm versions. The 150 cm version has elasticated arms, to avoid hindering progression.
Available with or without MGO large-opening connectors, it is certified to European and Russian standards.
Designed for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchor points
Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- the 150 cm version has elastic arms, to avoid hindering progression
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- frequent connection/disconnection: with a Karabiner held in correct position by the STRING (included with the lanyard) or with a MICRO SWIVEL to
- semi-permanent connection: with a RING OPEN whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning, or with a SWIVEL OPEN to avoid tangling
Available without connector or with MGO large-opening connectors.
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Length: 150cm
- Weight: 430 g
Safe Working Heights
Conformance: CE EN355, EN354 EAC
|MGO 60 Hooks: